This is a powerhouse movement and it’s the one I go to when I’m pressed for time but I want to get a solid ab workout in.
- The point of this exercise is a strong core, so you’ll probably guess that you need to keep it engaged the entire time.
- Begin in a plank position, with the tops of your feet on the stability ball.
- Slowly bring your knees to your chest, rolling the ball to the front of your toes, while lifting your seat directly over your shoulders.
- Pause and return to the starting point, not allowing your core to relax or your lower back to sway when you are fully extended.
- Repeat 15 times.
- Once you perfect this version, you can progress it by keeping your legs straight the entire time, effectively, rolling up into a handstand prep position.